Tax Law Updates and Changes – Webinar
Wednesday, January 10, 2017 12:00 p.m.— 1:00 p.m. CST
The University of Minnesota in partnership with the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation (LGUTEF) will be offering a FREE Tax Law Updates and Changes webinar. This educational event is an opportunity to learn about new legislation, court case decisions and emerging Federal tax issues that have occurred or surfaced since the printing of the 2017 National Income Tax Workbook. There is no charge for participating in this one-hour webinar. One Internal Revenue Service CE credit hour will be available for attending this session.
To register for the free Tax Law Updates and Changes – Webinar, please go to the web link listed below.
1. Click on the button: Register online
3. MGMT X044 – 001 should appear. Click on Add to Cart
4. You may need to create a guest account now. Fill in the name, address, email address and create a password to create your account
5. Click on Checkout and you should be registered for the course
1. If you do not need IRS Credit, you will not need to register for the course at this time. Approximately 1 week prior to Jan
10th the website will have instructions on how to access the course.
2. If you need credit for the course you will receive an email from UMN with instructions prior to the course offering.
For questions/problems please contact: 612-624-4000 or 800-234-6564