MS Registration Information
How to Register
You may register via the internet, mail, fax, or phone. We will send you a confirmation letter via email within 2 weeks of registration.
Using the Internet
- Click the link for any course in the Course list on the IN MISSISSIPPI page or the COURSE REGISTRATION selection in the top banner
- You will want to select the course(s) first and then add the attendee(s) second.
- Follow instructions from there. For detailed instructions on how to register multiple people for multiple courses see this link.
- Open the 2017 MS REGISTRATION FORM document for Mississippi.
- Print the Registration Form document (one for each attendee).
- Complete the name, PTIN, and address information on the registration form.
- Check the box of the location of the course(s) you want to attend.
- Calculate the total registration fee.
- If paying by check, enter the amount of the check.
- If paying by credit card:
- check the box for the kind of credit card
- enter the credit card number and expiration date
- enter the total amount to be billed to the credit card
- print the cardholder’s name
- To send by mail, place the registration form(s) (and check if paying by check) in an envelope and mail them to:
Tax Insight, LLC
W6409 Moon Shadow Drive
Greenville, WI 54942
- Choose the courses you want to attend.
- Have your credit card ready.
- Call (608) 831-1040 for assistance in registering.
- Complete the registration form described in the “By Mail” section above.
- Fax your form(s) complete with credit card information to 608 831-1065.
We will send a Tax Insight confirmation letter to you by email when we process your registration which will serve as a receipt for fees paid. If you do not receive a confirmation letter after two weeks, contact Tax Insight at 608 831-1040 (or email: [email protected]) to confirm your registration. Please bring the confirmation letter to your tax course in case there is a question about your registration.
• Cancellation Policy
To cancel a registration and receive a refund, you must contact Tax Insight at least 7 days before a scheduled tax course. We deduct a $10 cancellation fee from the amount refunded. We do not give refunds for cancellations we receive fewer than 7 days before a course.
• Transfer Policy
You may transfer to a different location up to 7 days before a course. There is no transfer fee.
• Substitution Policy
You may make substitutions at any time at no charge. We appreciate advance notice of substitutions to speed on-site registration.
• On-site Registration
We accept on-site registrations if space and materials are available. Please bring a completed registration form with you to speed up the registration process.